Wednesday 23 January 2013

Copper shite nuggets

So due to my shite material effort yesterday, Ive begun with a semi clean copper today. Tried hard to get the thin details which were similarly seen in the ice into this and im quite happy with it. I mean I look back at the icecube from a distance yesterday and whilst squinting I suppose it wasnt that bad. Just dont look at it any longer... Tomorrow I'll attempt some other metal. 1hr
In other news a piece of work that I made for a crowd sourcing attempt was accepted by the inXile team for wastelands 2! Hurrah! Itll also be available on the Unity store in a few days and I was given some funky cool badge of honour. Lovely Jubly. Hope they take the train carts too!

Took 12 hours and its standing in at a staggering 2997 tris and 5 textures (3x1024 + 1x256 & 1x256x32)

No comments:

Post a Comment